Ideas for Sustaining a Prosperity Mindset if You Hope to Prosper
Now that you have illuminated those negative thoughts to identify them and have replaced them with positive action steps such as “I am” statements, let’s take a look at replacing those negative thoughts. You need to gain a prosperity mindset to have the best chance to prosper.
You need to replace them in order to create a mindset ripe and ready for prosperity.
1. Abundance is my birthright.
2. I have unique gifts and talents.
3. The more I have the more I can share.
4. I can do anything I put my mind to doing.
5. I am a creator of prosperity.
6. I deserve prosperity.
7. I am the best version of me I can be.
8. Each courageous step I take leads me closer to prosperity.
9. When I follow my passion, prosperity waits for me.
10. Success flows effortlessly and lays itself out before me.
When you recognize your negative thoughts or mindset of lack, take the appropriate action steps, and replace the negative thoughts with positive “I-can-do-it” thoughts, you are actually retraining your brain to drive you straight towards prosperity and wealth.
In short, you are rerouting your path in life, as well as changing your ultimate destination.
Helping to Create Your Mindset of Prosperity
Keep identifying those old negative thought patterns as they come to you. The more quickly you catch yourself, the more aware you become.
The more aware you become, the more you can smile to yourself and think, “I’ve got this.”
14 Things Rich People Do That POOR PEOPLE DON’T!
Published on Youtube on Mar 23, 2018
Keep pushing the negative thoughts out by replacing them with the positive corrective action steps. It’s that simple.
The more you practice this, the more it will become a habit and eventually it will become second nature. You will have put your wealthy mindset on cruise and you will automatically do it with little or any effort.
Replace those negative mindsets with successful mantras and then shine a light on “who” you are in the moment.
If you are focusing on lack and being stingy with money, the chances are high that there won’t be room for anything more. Look at how you are behaving and replace that negative behavior as well.
A Few Prosperity Mindset Tips
1. Act fulfilled – when you are feeling grateful for what you do have, you don’t have to worry so much about what you don’t have. Knowing that you are already fulfilled and prosperity is yours every day is a great way of staying in the moment of gratitude.
2. Create momentum – momentum is, contrary to popular belief, a way of starting out small and growing bigger and better. Most people believe that momentum is starting out with a bang and skyrocketing. Momentum is a continual movement and motion.
3. Be bold and courageous – daily take time to step out of your comfort zone in the smallest of ways. Do you want prosperity? Well, your ego wants you stuck in comfort to protect it in all ways.
4. Act excited – Be excited ahead of time for that great and prosperous event coming your way. You will be astonished by how it will provide a life of prosperity for you.
5. Be exhilarated – Remember how you felt before you took a daring leap of faith or even before getting on that roller coaster? Be that way every day to create a mindset of prosperity.
6. Take on being more alive in every moment – Each moment you live in a prosperous moment is a moment closer to living a long life of prosperity.
7. Be engaging – get other people excited about life and living and you will see your relationships prosper as well.
8. Become joyful – Would a life of prosperity, come from a lack mindset? No, it would come from a joyful mindset. Change your mindset. Change your life.
9. Get enthusiastic – bring others on board your prosperity train. When you are enthusiastic, you become contagious.
10. Feel vibrant – notice colors, sounds, sights and be vibrant. Your vibrancy will attract more of the same.