Keys to Prospering with a Wealthy Mindset
A good idea is only as good as its action plan. If you want to be prosperous, you need to have a prosperity-mindset action plan. For some, setting a goal means taking out pen and paper, creating lists and making graphs. All those things are well and good. However, you need to start with what’s in your mind first.
Since your thoughts drive your actions and your actions take you to your destination, it’s important to make sure that your thoughts steer you down the right road – the road to prosperity. Get your thoughts down on paper before creating any type of to-do list or action plan. It all begins with your mind. Learn how to train your mind with these 10 key steps.
1. Focus on your “what” and your “why” first – focus on what you are creating and why you are you creating it. Have this show up first and foremost, before you move on to the “how” part of it. Those who are focused on the end goal tend to leave out the big picture, which is what you are creating and why you are creating it. An example would be “create a coaching business that inspires women to break through their abundance-blocks.” While it may sound like part of an elevator speech, it is more of a declaration to yourself and to others. Don’t lose sight of your “what” and your “why.” You can tackle the “how” to-do list later.
2. Attach emotion to it – if you have created your business plan and focus daily on your “what” and your “why,” attach emotion to all that you are doing. Yes, associate emotion to even the mundane stuff. Get excited about creating that to-do list, feel exhilarated about the scary unknown, and get inspired so you can inspire others.
3. Change your perception – don’t look at a to-do list as a boring, mundane chore. View it as a piece of your vision. Look upon it as a step closer to creating a life that you love where all your dreams come true.
4. Take on key words – the same way you would use key words for SEO purposes on your blog or website, apply keywords to yourself too. Choose a few words and create yourself as those words. Be energized be vibrant, be inspiring, and create momentum, etc.
5. Pay attention to your thoughts – if you want to have a mindset of prosperity, set up a reward system for every time you use a positive word. Deduce points for when you use terms such as, “I can’t, I don’t know, I’m not…” Once you make a conscious effort to keep these self-sabotaging words out of your thoughts, you will begin to notice a shift. There will be a shift in your vocabulary too. You will catch yourself saying things such as, “I wish, I want, and If only.” You will begin to change those phrases to “When I become, I am going to.” You will be amazed at how this single most important shift in your mindset will change your thoughts, change your words, and change your life.
6. Play the game of opposites – you get to choose your thoughts daily. If you have a negative thought, turn it into an opposite. If you are mad, turn that into a positive by acknowledging that feeling as a call to action. It’s time to make a change because the thing you are angry about didn’t work.
7. Pay attention to your thoughts –Chances are you have some old dialogue running in the background telling you something is impossible. When you hear that old dialogue, recreate it to I’m possible. Check in with your thoughts. Do you feel other people have it better than you do? Do you have a woe is me attitude?
8. Pay attention to your words – The words you speak could dictate your life. If you spend too much time speaking about woe is me subjects, chances are you will energetically attract more of that into your life.
9. Pay attention to your feelings – Your feelings are a guidepost. If you have a feeling of sadness, see what you need to do to recreate it into joy. What’s missing in your life that will give you more prosperity? Don’t just sweep those feelings away. Chances are you had the thought first and the feelings afterward. Change your thoughts. Change your feelings.
10. Don’t go it alone – The most successful people have other people holding them accountable for their thoughts. They are not afraid to be authentic and surround themselves with positive people. Look at your people and decide whom you need to distance from and whom you need to keep closer to you. Have you ever seen someone so enthusiastic that you just can’t help but laugh, in spite of your negative thought pattern?
Some thoughts for Keeping a Prosperity Mindset
Now that you have shined a spotlight on those negative thoughts to identify them and have replaced them with positive action steps such as “I am” statements, let’s look at replacing those lack thoughts in order to create a mindset ripe and ready for prosperity.
1. I have unique gifts and talents.
2. I am the best version of me I can be.
3. Success flows effortlessly and lays itself out before me.
4. I can do anything I put my mind to doing.
5. I am a creator of prosperity.
6. Abundance is my birthright.
7. Each courageous step I take leads me closer to prosperity.
8. I deserve prosperity.
9. The more I have the more I can share.
10. When I follow my passion, prosperity waits for me.
When you recognize your negative thoughts or mindset of lack, take the appropriate action steps, and replace the negative thoughts with positive “I-can-do-it” thoughts, you are actually retraining your brain to drive you straight towards prosperity and wealth. In short, you are rerouting your path in life, as well as changing your ultimate destination.
Copyright © Yolky.com