Prosperity Mindset Ways and Means You Need to be Aware Of
Keep identifying those old negative thought patterns as they come to you. The more quickly you catch yourself, the more aware you become. The more aware you become, the more you can smile to yourself and think, “I’ve got this.” Once you get your thought patterns under control you are well on your way to a prosperity mindset.
Keep pushing the negative thoughts out by replacing them with the positive corrective action steps. It’s that simple. The more you practice this, the more it will become a habit and eventually it will become second nature.
6 Ways You’re Losing Money Without Realizing It
by The Financial Diet
Published on Youtube on Jan 17, 2018
Visit http://www.wealthsimple.com/TFD to get your first $5K managed free and start automatically investing in your future. TFD followers will get a $50 cash bonus if you invest $500 or more. In this week’s video, Chelsea talks about how to stop the “financial bleeding” from all the sneaky ways you might be losing money.
You will have put your wealthy mindset on cruise and you will automatically do it with little or any effort. Replace those negative mindsets with successful mantras and then shine a light on “who” you are in the moment.
If you are focusing on lack and being stingy with money, the chances are high that there won’t be room for anything more and that attitude will virtually eliminate any chance of having a prosperity mindset. Look at how you are behaving and replace that negative behavior as well.
A Few Prosperity Mindset Tips
- 1. Act fulfilled – when you are feeling grateful for what you do have, you don’t have to worry so much about what you don’t have. Knowing that you are already fulfilled and prosperity is yours every day is a great way of staying in the moment of gratitude.
- 2. Create momentum – momentum is, contrary to popular belief, a way of starting out small and growing bigger and better. Most people believe momentum is starting out with a bang and skyrocketing. Momentum is a continual movement and motion.
- 3. Be bold and courageous – daily take time to step out of your comfort zone in the smallest of ways. Do you want prosperity? Well, your ego wants you stuck in comfort to protect it in all ways.
- 4. Act excited – Be excited ahead of time for that great and prosperous event coming your way. You will be astonished by how it will provide a life of prosperity for you.
- 6. Take on being more alive in every moment – Each moment you live in a prosperous moment is a moment closer to living a long life of prosperity.
- 7. Be engaging – get other people excited about life and living and you’ll see your relationships prosper as well.
- 8. Become joyful – Would a life of prosperity, come from a lack mindset? No, it would come from a joyful mindset. Change your mindset. Change your life.
- 9. Get enthusiastic – bring others on board your prosperity train. When you are enthusiastic, you become contagious.
- 10. Feel vibrant – notice colors, sounds, sights and be vibrant. Your vibrancy will attract more of the same.
Actually several of the above tips like feeling vibrant, getting enthusiastic, become joyful, act excited and maybe more can all be found in happiness in one way or another. Being happy is a great state to be in and almost certainly goes a long way toward gaining prosperity.
Resetting Your Mind to a Prosperity Mindset
You need to tell your ego where to go. To get lost. While your ego was necessary to assist us in our fight and flight mode, there aren’t too many serious reasons for fight or flight anymore. Having said that, it’s time to give your mind a reset button.
Thinking outside of the box is what you should be doing. You need to explore how to recreate your thoughts and view them in a different prospective. Who would have thought you could take your thoughts out of your head and examine them in a new light?
Here are a few prosperity mindset tips:
1. Minimize your weaknesses and strengths but work on them – it’s okay to not exaggerate and maximize your weaknesses, but it’s not prosperous to leave them stagnant either. Do you procrastinate and is this procrastination stopping you from prosperity? What can you do differently? Get an accountability partner. When you feel you need to procrastinate, reach out and ask someone to guide you back to the task at hand. Maybe you could give yourself a 15-minute break to daydream and that will reset your brain. Recreate your weaknesses but don’t magnify them.
2. Don’t associate failure with quitting or giving up; associate it with learning how to do things better and better every time. If you want to have a mindset of prosperity then there is no room for feeling you are a failure; only a mindset of “well that didn’t work, let’s check out what does.”
3. It is far better to stick with one idea rather than getting bogged down and overwhelmed by a million different ideas. Try it. If it doesn’t work, choose another idea. Making mistakes is a natural part of learning. Don’t beat yourself up about them. Remind yourself that mistakes are opportunities to learn and stepping-stones to greater prosperity.
4. Highlight your abilities, gifts, and talents – In order to change your mindset, you need to move away from a mindset that focuses on what you cannot do and to one that focuses on what you can and will do.
5. Think about not having to be perfect, but just be in action. Someone with a growth mindset can bounce from thoughts of imperfection to recreating those thoughts rather quickly. As long as you know you are human, then you know life and you are not perfect. As long as you are in action, you will prosper However, choosing to stay stuck in feeling badly will halt your prosperous tracks instantly.
The above five actions and ideas are some of the ways help change your mindset. For many of us a prosperity mindset is not something we’re used to and it might take some time and conditioning our mind before we gain that sought after prosperity mindset. Here are more prosperity mindset tips to help you in gaining a wealth or prosperity mindset.
6. Start to move your “to-do list” up higher than your “need to be done list.” How many times have you filled your needed tasks and your paper to-do list with household, family, and even totally unnecessary chores? What about your “want-to-do” items? Where are they? If you want a prosperous life, you must include the things you love that bring you joy. Prosperity comes from adding things into your life that make you happy in the first place. If you have a mindset of joy, lack won’t get a foothold, but prosperity is sure to follow.
7. Reward your passion. When you get excited about something, reward yourself. Highlight when you are passionate about your prosperity goals. The more attention you pay to this mindset, the more prosperous you will become. When you are excited and passionate about something write it down; make note of it and recreate it again and again. You and only you know what makes for a prosperous life. This is your passion.
8. Visualize your prosperous life, the big house, and the fancy car. Keep reminding yourself it is possible. Remember that procrastination project? Give yourself time to daydream – and do it by visualizing what makes your heart sing and your mouth smile.
9. Downplay any negative results; don’t get caught in your head; keep moving forward. Get out of your head and into your goals. If you want to feel bad, go ahead but don’t stay inside that too long. You need to brush it off and push it aside and keeping putting one foot in front of the other. Prosperity doesn’t come to those who feel sorry for themselves or those who quit.
10. Breakthrough barriers by looking at them as fun, exciting, and exhilarating challenges – You can choose your perception at any time. Is something standing in your way? Rather than go into woe is me mode, try considering it a challenge that is exciting, fun, and – okay – a little scary too.
Don’t ignore these mindset tips if you really want to change your mindset to one of prosperity and wealth. Even if you just implement a few of these prosperity tips it will go a long way toward changing your mindset and life.
Copyright © Yolky.com