Positive and Creative Affirmations
Positive and Creative Affirmations” width=”1000″ height=”714″ />
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes.
Creating new habits is hard. Changing your thought patterns is even harder. It takes dedication and constant reminders to make it happen. Without those, it’s too easy to fall back into our old ways. That’s where affirmations come in. They can help you stay on track and serve as a reminder of what you want to change and practice.
If you’re new to affirmations, we encourage you to give them a try. They may seem a little silly at first but are a great way to get your mind ready to embrace new habits and thought processes. Positive affirmations are usually crafted in the present tense and work for any changes you want to make in your life from getting more exercise or organizing your house to getting a promotion at work or growing your business.
For this post, we’re going to focus on using affirmations to help us improve our positive and creative thinking. Here are a couple of examples of affirmations to get you thinking about writing your own.
Positive and Creative Affirmations” width=”1000″ height=”1000″ />
Positive Thinking Affirmations
- I am full of optimistic thoughts.
- My positive thinking affects those around me in a beneficial way.
- Everything will work out for me.
- I am full of positive thoughts from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep.
- There is nobody better to get the job done than me.
- Happiness is within my grasp.
- The only person who can defeat me is myself.
- I find positivity even in the most difficult and stressful situations.
- Success will be my driving force.
- I dare to be different.
- My every desire is achievable.
- I am full of optimism about what the day brings.
- My opinion matters.
- I am loved and I am wanted.
- I will stop apologizing for being myself.
- Negativity has no place in my life.
- My focus on success is unwavering.
- I am constantly improving.
Positive and Creative Affirmations” width=”1000″ height=”687″ />
Creative Thinking Affirmations
- I come up with creative solutions with ease.
- Creative inspiration follows me wherever I go.
- Every creative thought I express provides me with great joy.
- I always follow where inspiration leads.
- Creativity flows through every cell in my body.
- I always have lots of unique ideas for solving problems.
- Being positive improves my creativity.
- I can get into a creative state of mind whenever I want.
- An endless reservoir of creativity lies within me.
- I come up with new ideas easily.
- I create new masterpieces every day.
- Being creative is one of my great joys in life.
- I easily connect with the infinite creativity of the universe.
- I expand my understanding of things and this feeds my imagination.
- Being creative makes me feel so alive.
- I express my creativity whenever possible.
- Fresh new ideas come to me daily.
- I increase my creativity by being clearly focused on the present.
- Brilliant ideas and clever solutions come to me all the time.
- I increase my inventiveness in all that I do.
- I nurture my innovative spirit by sharing my ideas with supportive people.
- Being creative is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.
- I possess an abundance of creative energy.
- Every day I come up with more creative thoughts.
- I possess an endless supply of artistic energy.
- Creative energy flows through me.
- I receive an infinite supply of inspiration.
While these examples are a great starting point, it’s important that you make the affirmations your own.
Change them up or write something from scratch that resonates with you. Then, get in the habit of saying these affirmations several times throughout the day. At the very least, get in the habit of reciting your affirmations every morning as soon as you get up.
We find it helpful to write these affirmations down.
The process of writing them by hand alone will help you remember them and start to internalize them. Then, hang the note with your affirmation or affirmations for the day in a prominent place.
You can stick them on your bathroom mirror or pin them up in a prominent place on your desk.
Make sure you choose a spot where you will see the note several times per day. These visual reminders will help you read and recite your affirmations several times throughout the day.
Last but not least, I want you to realize that affirmations change and evolve over time.
When it no longer serves its purpose or you feel that you’ve mastered that part, change it up. Craft a new affirmation and replace the old one. Rinse and repeat as often as you like.
Positive and Creative Affirmations” width=”668″/>
Leave a Reply